The teas are now sold out. We are still looking for volunteers to help us with the event.
Would you be interested in volunteering? We need your help for this important museum fundraiser.
The museum’s twice-yearly teas are staffed by volunteers, both at home and at the museum.
The following tasks are needed for each tea date:
- At-Home Tasks:
Prepare sandwich spreads at home. (The actual sandwiches are made by others at the museum.)
Simple recipes provided.
Roasted Red Pepper
The sandwich spreads should be made no farther ahead than one day before the tea at which they will be served and delivered to the museum at 9:30am on the tea date.
- At-the-Museum Tasks:
- Kitchen Helpers: Prepare sandwiches in the museum kitchen.
Time: 9:30 – 11:30am
- Servers: Set-up food plates, serve food and tea, clear tables.
Time: 1:00 – 4:00pm
- Clean-up Helpers: Wash tea cups and other items and provide general clean-up.
Time: 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Re-set tea tables from the Saturday tea to the Sunday tea.
Time: 4:30 – 6:00pm
- Tea Greeter: Greet and check-in guests as they arrive for tea. (Saturday only) Time: 1:15 – 2:15pm
If you can help with any of the following tasks on either of the tea dates or need answers to questions, please email Linda Kubitz: firstname.lastname@example.org