The museum has been hosting field trips for third graders since the museum’s inception. It is a successful way to teach children about both the history of Sunnyvale and life as a pioneer. To learn more of the School Program, Click Here.
Another educational program for kids and teens is our interpretive contest. Click Here for more information.
Each year, the museum hosts ts own Antique Sale and Appraisal Faire. Click Here for more information.
We host a spring tea in late April and early May, then a holiday tea in December. Click Here for more information.
The museum has an occasional garage sale fundraiser. We accept DONATIONS, so keep us in mind all year as you find things of value that you no longer need. Click Here for more information.
The museum has a certain number of permanent exhibits. Click Here for an overview.
There are temporary, rotating exhibits in a dedicated room upstairs. To see info on our current and recent exhibits, click on the following:
- Hendy-Westinghouse-Northrop Grumman 1906 to 2015 June – October 2015
- Homemade Handiwork April – June 2015
- Clubs and Organizations January – March 2015
- Low Tech to High Tech July – October 2014
- Magic of Brush July 2014
- Four Generations May – June 2014
- Memories of the Great Depression January – April 2014
- Early Milestones of Moffett Field March – September 2013
- Chinese Antiquities January – February 2013
- Centennial Exhibits May – September 2012
- History of Places of Worship in Sunnyvale April 2012
Copyright © 2015 Sunnyvale Historical Society & Museum Association, Inc., All Rights Reserved