Help keep local history alive with as little as four hours of your time each month! The Sunnyvale Historical Society and Museum Association has numerous volunteer opportunities covering a broad range of duties and skills—one is sure to be a fit for you:
- Become a Docent and guide visitors through our museum, presenting information and answering questions.
- Volunteer in our Gift Shop and help folks select just the right item for their collection or friends.
- Engage with third-graders to help them understand what life was like in “olden times”.
- Make treats or help serve at one of our popular teas.
- Help with the cataloging and archiving process.
- Provide office or IT support.
- And many more….
There are lots of ways you can make a difference to the Association with just a small commitment.
For more information send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org